Delivery and returns
Orders are sent to the delivery address after full payment of the order.
No returns accepted after 7 days unless otherwise agreed in writing by Medical Body Art or special provisions.
Return costs are at your expense.
On receipt of goods
- Control your products at the time of delivery.
- If a package is damages, an examination of the contents in the presence of the driver is required to identify any anomaly and preserve your appeal.
- Formulate reserves in writing at the time of delivery.
- At your request, the driver provides a slip allowing handwritten comments.
- To be admissible, the reserves must be written accurately, complete and confirmed if necessary.
- Enter the quantity, the reference and the name of the damaged goods.
- Specify if the package has been opened or re-taped.
- Describe as best as possible the damage suffered (eg/ 2 references xxx damaged, broken, squashed or open parcels and 2xxx references missing...).
- The driver can make contradictory reserves in case of disagreement on your characterized reserves.